2. They need about 6 inches of horizontal unobstructed wall or roof space to be installed.
3. They can be extended or retracted in under a minute, simply by pushing a button on the remote control.
4. Our Rainer Awnings come with a motion sensor so that if you are in the house or away and winds were to pick up, it will retract on its own.
5. Awnings serve an important function: controlling the direct sunlight, which decreases heat and cuts UV rays.
6. If you are a business owner, a retractable awning can expand your capacity without having the need to hire a general contractor or architect.
7. They serve as an outdoor extension to your home or business. The majority of restaurants throughout Europe have retractable awnings for their outdoor seating.
8. When they are placed strategically over windows, they cut glare by 94% and exterior heat by 77%. Therefore, they lower inside temperatures by 8 t 15 degrees and cut air conditioning bills by 2.5 %.
9. Retractable awnings make for sun-bathing, lunch in the shade, a sun-warmed autumn deck and stargazing--all in the same space.
10. And finally let me say, they redeem your patio, poolside and deck areas, making them more than swatches of blazing hot concrete and bleached-blonde wood. You will now have an enjoyable space for eating, talking and entertaining. Best of all they can add value to your home.